This at-home test measures your testosterone levels. Males’ primary sex hormone is testosterone. The high levels of testosterone found in men compared to women are responsible for the development of nearly all physical differences between the sexes. It regulates sex drive, maintains muscle mass, and aids in the production of sperm in adult males.
Examine your testosterone levels. Testosterone is the hormone responsible for controlling sex drive, maintaining muscle mass, and producing sperm in adult males.
HOW IT WORKS
Collect Your Sample
Activate your test and collect your sample in the morning. Return your sample on the same day, using the prepaid shipping label provided.
Review Accurate Results
Once your sample arrives in the laboratory, confidential results will be available from your secure online account within 2 to 5 days.
Get Medical Support
Our dedicated team of nurses are available 24/7 and will call you to explain your results and provide treatment options.
Still have questions?
Here are some questions we usually get about our Testosterone home test. If you would like yours answered, please contact us.
Hormones support a variety of bodily functions and processes, including growth, metabolism, appetite, and fertility. A variety of symptoms and conditions may be caused by hormonal imbalances or deficiencies.
Testosterone is a steroid hormone produced by both men’s and women’s testes and adrenal glands. The luteinizing hormone stimulates and regulates hormone production. During puberty, boys have high levels of testosterone, which causes hair growth and muscle development. It also regulates male sexual drive and helps to maintain muscle mass. It is found in females in trace amounts in the ovary. In men, testosterone tests are used to diagnose conditions such as erectile dysfunction and infertility.
• Conditions that directly affect the testes, such as direct injury, infection, or radiation, can cause significant drops in testosterone levels. • Genetic conditions such as Klinefelter syndrome, in which a male has an extra X chromosome, can also have an impact on levels. • Tumors, auto-immune conditions, and certain medications can all have an impact on the glands that produce this hormone.
Testosterone is a major sex hormone that plays several important roles in the body, including: • Muscular growth and strength • Sex Drive (libido) • Sperm production • Bone density and growth • Pubertal development • It also plays an important role in females, being produced in the ovaries and adrenal gland and balancing oestrogen.
• Low libido • Increased breast size • Reduced body hair • Poor cognitive function • Depression • Muscle mass loss
How to collect your sample
Watch our instructional video to see how easy it is to collect your sample.
- Free on orders over £20
- £2.49 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.49 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 3 pm Monday to Friday / Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday to Sunday
We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
Don’t just take our word for it check our Google and Trustpilot reviews.
24/7 advice & support
Call or email us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for free advice.
Our doctors, pharmacists, and support staff are all based in the United Kingdom.
Free delivery over £20
Fast delivery starts at £1.99. Arrives in discrete packaging as soon as the next working day.