Buy Genital Warts Treatment
£32.50 – £37.50
Warticon is a topical prescription cream and solution that contains podophyllotoxin, an active ingredient used to treat genital warts caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Both men and women can use Warticon, which can be applied directly to warts on the affected genital area (on or around the penis or vagina). The active ingredient is an antiviral medicine that targets and eradicates HPV, resulting in the death of wart cells.
What is Warticon and how is it used?
Podophyllotoxin is a medicine found in Warticon. This is a plant extract that belongs to the ‘antivirals’ class of medicines.
Genital warts are treated with Warticon. It treats warts on the foreskin of the penis in men as well as external warts.
Females with vaginal warts.
2. What you should know before starting to use Warticon
Warticon should not be used if:
• you are allergic to podophyllotoxin or any of this medicine’s other ingredients (listed in Section 6)
• Your warts are on areas of skin that are broken, damaged, or bleeding.
• you’re already taking a podophyllotoxin-containing medicine.
If any of the above apply to you, do not use Warticon. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
prior to taking this medication
Precautions and warnings
Before using this Warticon, consult your doctor if:
• your warts are larger than 4 centimetres in diameter (approximately the size of a postage stamp). You
This medicine may need to be applied by a doctor or nurse in a clinic.
Only apply Warticon Solution to the affected area. Warticon Solution should not be taken by mouth.
Warticon Solution should not be used on warts on the inside of the penis, vagina, or rectum. Solution by Warticon
Should only be used on warts on the skin’s surface (external).
Warticon Solution should not be applied to healthy skin around the wart.
If you accidentally get Warticon Solution in your eyes, you should avoid it because it can cause irritation.
In your eyes, there’s a solution Immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
Do not cover the Warticon Solution-treated area with a dressing (such as a plaster).
- 2-3 day delivery – 48 hours tracked £2.49
- 3-5 day delivery – 2nd class signed Free
- Next day delivery – 24 hours tracked £4.49
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 11:45 am Monday to Friday / Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 11:45am Friday to Sunday
We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
Don’t just take our word for it check our Google and Trustpilot reviews.
24/7 advice & support
Call or email us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for free advice.
Our doctors, pharmacists, and support staff are all based in the United Kingdom.
Free delivery over £20
Fast delivery starts at £1.99. Arrives in discrete packaging as soon as the next working day.